If you prefer to read this article in French, click here.
We hope to develop in a future version a completely redesigned interface for the widget and new features.
The screenshots of the widget are in English on this example but obviously you will always have the possibility to choose other languages: French, English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese.
You can of course propose us suggestions about this future widget by posting a comment on this article.
In the options section of the widget you will find different options to activate.
- Widget size: you have the choice of selecting between a small, medium or large size of the widget.
- Opacity: you can select the opacity level of the widget for better use by playing golf clash
- Auto close: by enabling this option, the widget will automatically reduce when you click outside the widget
- Advanced Wind Guide: by enabling this option, you will get the minimum, middle and maximum wind values. By disabling this option, only maximum wind values will be displayed for your clubs.
- Grid: by enabling this option, several grids will be displayed on your screen to be more precise during your shots.
Enter the wind value here and you can also indicate the level of elevation (downhill or uphill) by clicking on the buttons.
Caddie and bals section
In this section, you can select your golf bag set on our application. You have the option to create up to five golf bags. You can also choose the power of the ball used.
Ring per wind values section
Depending on the option selected between simple wind guide or advanced wind guide, the screenshots above represent the wind values per club in both advanced and simple versions.
We thank you for reading our article and do not hesitate to post your comments, suggestions and possible additional options.